[Mailman-Users] Regular expression for sender to list not matching domain

James Hammett james at che.utexas.edu
Thu Dec 4 17:54:01 CET 2003

I've got a couple of lists which handle different subgroups in our
department.  I've been trying to change the settings so that anyone
in our DNS domain can send to these lists.

On:
	http://mailhost/mailman/admin/<listname>/privacy/sender

In the:
List of non-member addresses whose postings should be automatically accepted.
(Details for accept_these_nonmembers)

I've put:
	^@che.utexas.edu
That doesn't work.  I've tried
	^\*@che.utexas.edu
Don't work.

I'm sure its a simple solution, but right now I don't see it.
(Following the isntructions doesn't work).

Anyone know whats up.

thanks,
James

James Hammett
Users Services / Server and Lab Administration
(SLAM)
Information Technology Services ( (ITS)                          CPE 4.442
Chemical Engineering Unix Support                                   471-9701