[Mailman-Users] Our Mailman web server is listening on port 81 (not 80)

Kent Taylor KTaylor at stginternational.com
Thu Dec 4 17:37:53 CET 2003

Our Mailman web server is listening on port 81 (not 80). I modified the
config lines in mm_cfg.py to read...
DEFAULT_URL_HOST   = 'mail.stginternational.com:81'
DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST = 'stginternational.com'

...but all the links that Mailman creates omit the :81 portion of the
URL, and therefore are incorrect. Example:
"the list admin overview page
<http://mail.stginternational.com/mailman/admin> ", which points to
http://mail.stginternational.com/mailman/admin rather than
http://mail.stginternational.com:81/mailman/admin as it should.
I tried, unsuccessfully, messing with fix_url.py. What's the right way
to do this? Thank you for your help.
Kent Taylor
The Recruiting Team
National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
National Institutes of Health
Biodefense Research Careers
Voice: 703.578.8201, ext 217
Fax:: 703.578.4532