[Mailman-Users] Our Mailman web server is listening on port 81 (not 80)

Kent Taylor KTaylor at stginternational.com
Thu Dec 4 17:37:53 CET 2003

Hello,
Our Mailman web server is listening on port 81 (not 80). I modified the
config lines in mm_cfg.py to read...

DEFAULT_URL_HOST   = 'mail.stginternational.com:81'
DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST = 'stginternational.com'

...but all the links that Mailman creates omit the :81 portion of the
URL, and therefore are incorrect. Example:

"the list admin overview page
<http://mail.stginternational.com/mailman/admin> ", which points to
http://mail.stginternational.com/mailman/admin rather than
http://mail.stginternational.com:81/mailman/admin as it should.

I tried, unsuccessfully, messing with fix_url.py. What's the right way
to do this? Thank you for your help.
/kpt

Kent Taylor
The Recruiting Team
National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
National Institutes of Health
Biodefense Research Careers
Voice: 703.578.8201, ext 217
Fax:: 703.578.4532