[Mailman-Users] Problem with cgi's

James Tyson james at giantrobot.co.nz
Tue Dec 9 05:14:26 CET 2003

Hi all.

We've just upgraded our main server and along with that have upgraded
mailman to Debian sarge's 2.1.3-1.  I was trying to manually copy the
lists over (there are only two with < 30 subscribers each) when I
noticed that any changes I make on the "Membership Management..." pages
don't apply.  I can't mass subscribe, mass unsubscribe or modify any of
the list members.  I can only seem to do it using the command line
tools (add_member, etc).

CGI's are running on Caudium 1.2.31 and has the exact same
configuration as the old server which is running mailman

Also of note is that it's only the "Membership Management..." pages
that are not working, all the others work fine.  I can create new lists
and change all their settings via the CGI's fine.

Anyone have any ideas?

James Tyson
Director, Giant Robot Ltd