[Mailman-Users] Problems installing

toto la binne hugo at communautique.qc.ca
Mon Dec 15 21:18:22 CET 2003

Hi,

I have a problems with mailman install with postfix. I did as the instruction
saided for the installation and everything went OK (no errors) and now a was
ready to give it a tried, but it did nothing in my webserver ( cant  find URL
for admin of mailman). mailman does not seem to be running as a service ( did
ps -aux | grep mailman and nothing was their).

IF you can help

I'm using à mandrake 9 , apache 1.3.26 , postfix 1.1.13

PS. soory for my english(im french) hope everything is clear