[Mailman-Users] mm.cfg.MAILMAN_SITE_LIST

Simon White simon at mtds.com
Mon Feb 3 09:26:40 CET 2003

01-Feb-03 at 07:23, Jim LaSalle (jjlasalle at attbi.com) wrote :
> I recently installed Mailman at our school. It is fantastic. Thank you
> very much for a fine software package.
>
> This morning I receive and email saying "Site list is missing: mailman"
>
> Picking through the /usr/local/mailman/cron/mailpasswords script I see a
> mm.cfg.MAILMAN_SITE_LIST is required. What are the contents and layout
> of this file? Where should it be located?
>
> I checked your web site for help on this but came up dry. Where is the
> documentation with this type of detail.

I only just saw your mail, and this one was before it in my mailbox, but
your mail date suggests you might have already seen it, but maybe your
mail date is wrong / the email was sent some time is was composed.
Excuses to the list if you've all already seen this, copied from a

--
|-Simon White, Internet Services Manager, Certified Check Point CCSA.
|-MTDS  Internet, Security, Anti-Virus, Linux and Hosting Solutions.