[Mailman-Users] Upgrading from 2.0.0 to 2.1.1 using Exim 3.36 - Fixed

Peter van Rensburg peter at thenephilim.net
Thu Feb 13 05:50:55 CET 2003

Well I fixed it, although I'm still not sure where exactly the "1" came
from. Once again the @#($*% python-2.1 from sunfreeware comes back to
bite me, socket.so being linked against libssl.so.0.9.6, I have 0.9.7
installed for openssh and while not paying attention I (fortunately)
compiled it staticly (in /opt), so I just installed the openssl 0.9.6g
package from sunfreeware which installs dynamic libraries.

I tried Exim's "environment" pipe transport option but that didn't help.
I hacked the mailman wrapper (quick & dirty style;) and added support
for a hard compiled LD_LIBRARY_PATH. Attached is a patch, maybe it'll
help someone out there.

Cheers,
Peter

--