[Mailman-Users] Problems unsubscribing people

Janice Leong janice at neteffect.ca
Fri Feb 14 18:21:55 CET 2003

I currently have several email addresses listed in the admin site that have
single quotes around them.  I would like to unsubscribe these members and
subscribe them again using correct email addresses.  Yet when I go to
unsubscribe them, I get an "Error unsubscribing" message showing all the
members from that page with "Not subscribed" written next to them.  If I try
to simply subscribe them using the proper email addresses, I get a
"Successfully subscribed" message initially, but when I log out and go back
into admin, their names are not there.  Any reason why this would be and how
I can resolve this problem?
Janice Leong, Web Production Manager

NetEffect Communications - www.neteffect.ca <http://www.neteffect.ca/>

janice at neteffect.ca <mailto:janice at neteffect.ca>
t. 416.350.8376 x 229 | f. 416.350.9661
366 Adelaide St. West, Unit 400, Toronto, ON M5V 1R9