[Mailman-Users] Lists work, web doesn't.

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sun Feb 16 05:41:15 CET 2003

There are a bunch of things to check - and you have probably already
checked them:
 - rights on the complete directory structure for Mailman (check each
directory and subdirectory to make sure that apache can get to the cgi's
and the lists).
 - can you create a new list and access it?
 - are you running straight http or https?
 - what do the web legs say - any warnings or errors?