[Mailman-Users] mm2.0.X to 2.1.1 upgrade, spamassassin

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Wed Feb 26 02:41:02 CET 2003

SpamAssassin is integrated at the MTA level (or at the local delivery
level).  In any case there is no need, and in fact there should not be
any hooks for SpamAssassin built into Mailman.

You can pass any incoming mail through SpamAssassin before delivering it
to your internal network, or if you only have only one mail server then
you can front-end each list with a procmail script which passes the
incoming mail through Spam Assassin before passing it on to Mailman.

If you need help with that, look in the archives or drop a note back to
the list.

Jon Carnes