[Mailman-Users] MM2.1 daily checkdbs traceback

Scott Lipcon slipcon at mercea.net
Wed Jan 8 14:19:05 CET 2003

Hello,

I just upgraded a 2.0.13 installation to 2.1, and I'm getting the following
traceback every morning when checkdbs is called.  I get the same traceback
when
I run checkdbs manually.   I don't think any of my databases are corrupt - I
ran bin/check_db on each list and no problems were reported.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/mailman/cron/checkdbs", line 136, in ?
    main()
  File "/home/mailman/cron/checkdbs", line 80, in main
    text += '\n' + pending_requests(mlist)
  File "/home/mailman/cron/checkdbs", line 98, in pending_requests
    for id in mlist.GetSubscriptionIds():
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/ListAdmin.py", line 157, in GetSubscriptionIds
    return self.__getmsgids(SUBSCRIPTION)
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/ListAdmin.py", line 149, in __getmsgids
    ids = [k for k, (type, data) in self.__db.items() if type == rtype]
ValueError: unpack tuple of wrong size

The system is OpenBSD 2.8 on a sparc, with a newly compiled python 2.2.2

any ideas?

Thanks,

Scott

PS: to the moderator: I sent this a day or so ago but was not subscribed -
feel free to cancel the held posting, if you haven't already.