[Mailman-Users] bad links to secure server

Aaron M Daley aaronda at freespeech.org
Tue Jan 21 18:02:24 CET 2003

I set mailman up on our secure server. I moved over some pre-existing lists.
some worked fine, the rest also work fine accept for one minor detail. Many
of the links within the admin page are incorrect. That is to say the address
is completly correct accept that it starts out "http" instead of "https" so
of course I get a 404 error from our regular server everytime I click on a
link. The links on the general options page are correct but like the member
management page and administrative request page are wrong. Any idea's? I
already tried deleting the list and recreating it but I had the same exact
problem. Please help.

-Aaron