[Mailman-Users] Bundle Htdig with Pipermail? -was- How to delete messages from private archives

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Tue Jan 28 02:48:52 CET 2003

I agree that having Pipermail install "out of the box" with Mailman is a
definite plus.  Htdig is rapidly becoming a very popular add-on to those
dynamic Duo (helped along by the great work that Richard Barrett does in
keeping the patches up-to-date!).

Is there a reason you wouldn't want to simply include Htdig as part of
the "out of the box" install?

Are you thinking that we can port ht://dig over to Python and then
improve it performance? :-)