[Mailman-Users] Disappearing list from the listinfo page

Roy Santos roy_santos at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 2 20:16:15 CEST 2003

I have a problem with one list I created. Once in a
while, the list disappears from the listinfo page. If
I manually enter
http://server/mailman/listinfo/problemlist in the
browser, then go to threads, then go back to listinfo,
it will reappear again. Almost like some type of
caching problem. After a day or two, it goes away
again. None of the other lists do this. I checked the
settings and they appear to be the same as the other
lists.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Roy

Using Mailman 2.1.2 (not Redhat's RPM) on Redhat 9.