[Mailman-Users] Really Fustrating - Searchable Archives

Peter Russell prussell at mteliza.com.au
Thu Jul 10 00:58:38 CEST 2003

Well, I was talking about this page
http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/mailman-users and the searchable
archives link.

Now that i have half stafrted to get local search working i will persue it
on my test machine - but the mail-archive thing does seem pretty cool and
easy to use, do i just hack the html page and add ther link? and maybe a
link as a footer in the list messages?

I need to complete the production rollout today and i then i can spend
time on the test machine.

Thanks
Pete

Dan Phillips <dhphllps at memphis.edu>