[Mailman-Users] Mailman 2.1.2 + Apache 2.0.47

Dhruba Bandopadhyay dhruba at codewordt.co.uk
Thu Jul 17 22:16:08 CEST 2003

Hello,

I was having this strange problem of mailman rejecting messages from
subscribed members because it thought that those members were actually
non-members.  So it passed them on for moderation.

Now, I am using Apache HTTPD 2.0.47 and I'm thinking whether this could be
the cause of this very odd problem.

Has anyone got latest release of mailman working with apache2?  If so,
how?  And if not, what problems did you have?  When will mailman support
for apache2 be official?

Look forward to receiving some feedback.  My previous query got virtually
none as it was quite an oddball too.

With regards.
--
Dhruba Bandopadhyay | dhruba[AT]codewordt.co.uk
ICQ: 31628525 | MSN: bdhruba at msn.com