[Mailman-Users] Re: Footer message in html email

LuKreme (List User Kreme) kremels at kreme.com
Mon Jul 21 02:02:23 CEST 2003

On Tuesday, Jul 15, 2003, at 18:19 Canada/Mountain, Jason Buscema wrote:
> Sorry for the confusion. I use Mailman for all my lists that I run.
> For this
> specific list I use Mailman for everything except user management.
> This part
> is handled through a MySql DB and syncs w/ Mailman each night. If I
> didn't
> have to do HTML I wouldn't, but in this case I need to do it.
>
> That said... Does the same hold true for a header as it does for a
> footer?
> Thanks for the info... I don't have too much experience w/ HTML emails.

I can think of a way that might work, if you had a comment in the HTML
like

<Div class="Unsublink">
<!--REPLACE ME WITH CUSTOM INFO-->
</DIV>

Then you should be able to use a similar methodology for ADDING a
footer to REPLACING that comment with the appropriate info.

--
Software is not created by taking away things. That's how you create
statues.  Software is created by writing code.  -- Weitse Venema