[Mailman-Users] Footer message in html email

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Wed Jul 16 04:11:20 CEST 2003

Just curious, but what would be the problem in looking for an html
message and if the message is html, placing the footer directly in front
of the </body> tag - or if that is missing, in front of the </html> tag
- or if that is missing, simply putting it at the end of the message.

That seems like it would accommodate 99% of the situations discussed
here.  The coding for that would also be fairly straightforward.

Jon "in ignorance" Carnes