[Mailman-Users] version 2.1.2 of mailman ... problem

Nyx Wolfwlaker nyxks at nyxstium.ca
Wed Jul 30 20:55:16 CEST 2003

Greetings Everyone,

My server just upgraded to version 2.1.2 of mailman and i'm getting ever few days all
mylists are bouncing ... according to the server admin this is a bug in Mailman, and that
there is no patch out there as yet for this problem.

If there is a patch, can you please let me know so I can tell them about it, as I do not
wish to have them switch from this services to another, that they have given as an less
desirable option.

Well take care,

Nyx Wolfwalker