[Mailman-Users] Virtual Host - adding to Mailman

G. Armour Van Horn vanhorn at whidbey.com
Sun Jun 1 19:36:33 CEST 2003

Greetings,

I've been through a ton of messages, the README-POSTFIX, alternate regexp
approach mentioned in there, and the alternate (by Dax Kelson) mentioned in
that. It's left me confused.

I have had Mailman running with Postfix for a couple of years, it currently is
at 2.0b3. (I will be installing 2.1.2 as soon as I send this message.) All of
the lists are standard, <listname>@virtuoso.domainvanhorn.com mail addresses,
with admin pages at that host as well. For political reasons, a customer wants
their seven lists to appear only in their own domains.
(<cust-main>@lists.<customer.dom>, office1 at lists.<customer.dom>, etc.), and they
would like the subscriber info pages and archives to be in their domain as well.

As a possible complication, it would be best if the current domain continues to
work so they don't have to deal with bouncing mail while all employees update
their address books.

So what's my best plan? How about the best documented?

Van

Sign up now for Quotes of the Day, a handful of quotations
on a theme delivered every morning.
Enlightenment! Daily, for free!
mailto:twisted at whidbey.com?subject=Subscribe_QOTD

For web hosting and maintenance,