[Mailman-Users] HTDIG patches reprieved (was HTDIG patches! Arghh!)

Colin Mackinlay colin at mackinlay.demon.co.uk
Fri Jun 6 00:05:02 CEST 2003

In <URL:news:local.mailman> on Tue 03 Jun, Brian Miller wrote:
> | I want to thank you for this rethought. The htdig integration is something
> | that is definitely important to me on many fronts.
Double ditto!

Don't be fooled by the lack of response into thinking your patches
aren't used. They work so well that there is almost never any need to
look at what MM lists for help with them. Ditto mailman. Lots of
listmans don't need to read everything on -users let alone -developers
since everything works so well. We really appreciate the time that some
people spend helping out with answers on the lists. (On the occasions
when I have felt expert enough to offer a reply I have usually found two
or three others have got there first!)

I am continually impressed by the number of websites I visit that run
mailman and I know that lots of them use your patch. Thank you for
re-thinking and I do hope that it becomes fully integrated into a future
release to save you having to update something that isn't broken.

Colin

--
Colin Mackinlay