[Mailman-Users] Autentication and problem

Ana Carolina Alonso aalonso at uncoma.edu.ar
Thu Jun 19 18:17:32 CEST 2003

Hello! I'm a mailman user, I had installed and configured a lot of lists in
my machine.
I have a problem with one list, when somebody send a mail to the list some
times some persons (who has subscript to the list) dosn`t receive the mail,
I don`t undertand why happend, Which is the way to view which mails had
reveived each person?

Another question: when I go to
http://mail.python.org/mailman/roster/mailman-users and I want to access to
some address the password is requerid, who set this option for my lists?

Sorry for my english. Thanks in advance.

Ana