[Mailman-Users] Can't Change URL on Archives Page

Stephen David Scanlan stscanlan at hphs.org
Sat Jun 28 07:39:20 CEST 2003

In the archives page of a list I created with Mailman I need to change the
link on the archives page that points to "more information about this
list"

The URL is incorrect and I can't find a way to change it.
I originally input the wrong value, but can't find a way to change it.

Should I delete the list, delete the archive and start again? The list is
new.

The part in parentheses is the offending link

The Seniors Archives
You can get (more information about this list) or you can download the
full raw archive ( 1 KB ).

Archive View by: Downloadable version
2003-June: [ Thread ] [ Subject ] [ Author ] [ Date ]  [ Text 298 bytes ]