[Mailman-Users] Changes to archive pages

Paul H Byerly paul at thcwd.com
Thu May 1 05:16:45 CEST 2003

Richard Barrett  wrote:
>>Paul H Byerly wrote:
>>      That did it, thank you so much.  Apparently there is no way to do a
>> per list change, but I think I can make it work with relative URLs.  Now
>> I just have to hack the cookies.
>
>I believe you can have list-specific templates by putting them in the
>directory  $prefix/lists/<listname>/<language>/
>
>The same issue applies regarding running mailmanctl restart after
>creating/changing templates in such directories.

      That is my understanding, but it does not seem to work for this
file.  I copied it there and made changes earlier, but when I ran the
restart it was the changes in the template file, not the changes in the
local file that I saw.  It's in the same location as 'listinfo.html' and
'options.html' so I'm sure I got it right.
      Since the archives are stored in a separate place than the lists I
also tried putting the file in
$prefix/archives/private/<listname>/<language>/ but that did not work
either (even after a restart).  Any other ideas on where to put it?

<>< Paul