[Mailman-Users] [resend] Could not acquire qrunner lock

Josep L. Guallar-Esteve guallar at easternrad.com
Fri May 2 18:09:14 CEST 2003

On Thursday 01 May 2003 02:53 pm, Jon Carnes wrote:
> Hmmm, here are some recommendations that may or may not help:

>  - Upgrade your python to version 2.2 (then re-install Mailman) - The
> problem really sounds like a python problem!

Uh ... ahem, ... uh....  I also have Python-2:

python2-2.2.2-11.7.3

How do I know which version of Python is in use by Mailman?

>  - Use an EXT2 filesystem instead of EXT3 for /var and for ~mailman -
> lots of files are created in these directories in course of operations
> and ext3 could slow down the system.

I know how you feel about ext2 / ext3 . But I also know the "quality" of our
power provider. They seem to bet on how long do they need to cut the power to
max the number of UPSs that go down around the area. I feel a little better
with ext3.

> Good Luck - Jon Carnes

Thank you.

Salut,
Josep
--
Josep L. Guallar-Esteve		Eastern Radiologists, Inc.
Systems and Network Administration  http://www.easternrad.com