[Mailman-Users] any recomendations?

Adam Lipson adaml at jbase.com
Fri May 16 23:33:43 CEST 2003

I have two questions for the group.

1)  Any recomendations for a good web based search tool for the archives.  I know there are a few out there, but are any better in anyones opinion?

2) when importing my archives from an mbox I get all the headers for all the messages as well as any html encoded messages show up with raw html all over them instead of a coherent message.  I am importing the messages from an exchange server via POP and or IMAP to set up the mbox file and then importing the mbox.

Thanks,
Adam