[Mailman-Users] How to change <MM-Archive>

Jürgen Tobisch juergen.tobisch at monocom.com
Mon May 19 01:20:13 CEST 2003

Hello,

I moved a mailman from a SuSE to a Debian server. Everything just works
fine, the only problem I have is that <MM-Archive> is wrong and points
to the old direction. How can I change this since bin/withlist -l -r
fix_url mylist doesn't work?

I googled around some time and greped through the whole mailman-tree but
I didn't find anything.

Jürgen Tobisch

Jürgen Tobisch
OT
monocom GmbH
Geratsbergerstraße 8
D - 84130 Dingolfing

tel.            (+49) 08731/3198-0
fax.            (+49) 08731/3198-40
mail.           juergen.tobisch at monocom.com
monocom, merz&friends, media&communications GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Oberweilnbach, HRA 4477
Amtsgericht Landshut, Geschäftsführer Markus Merz