[Mailman-Users] mm_htaccess questions

Dallas Bethune dallas at dreamhost.com
Thu May 22 00:15:45 CEST 2003

I don't have a solution for you, but you can redirect standard error to
/dev/null using some syntax like this...

command 2>&1 > /dev/null

It's something like that.  You might have to play around.  The 2>&1
redirects standard error to standard out and then you redirect the whole
thing to /dev/null.  Of course, a well-written cron job should only generate
output when there is an actual problem, but this sort of things works ok in
a pinch.

    Dallas