[Mailman-Users] Eudora 5.2.1 bug?

Paul H Byerly paul at thcwd.com
Mon May 26 03:09:47 CEST 2003

      Once again Eudora has trashed my headers.  Never had this until I
upgraded to 5.2.1.  On seemingly random messages it sends with the subject
(no subject) and does not put my "real name" in the address header.  This
is bad enough, but on Mailman lists my messages get held for moderation and
I get the following"

>Your mail to 'Mailman-Users' with the subject
>
>     (no subject)
>
>Is being held until the list moderator can review it for approval.
>
>The reason it is being held:
>
>     Message has implicit destination

      Can someone decode that for me?  And my apologies to the moderator
for the hassle.

<>< Paul