[Mailman-Users] Eudora 5.2.1 bug?

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Mon May 26 17:09:15 CEST 2003

On Sun, 2003-05-25 at 21:09, Paul H Byerly wrote:

> >Your mail to 'Mailman-Users' with the subject
> >
> >     (no subject)
> >
> >Is being held until the list moderator can review it for approval.
> >
> >The reason it is being held:
> >
> >     Message has implicit destination
>
>       Can someone decode that for me?  And my apologies to the moderator
> for the hassle.
>

> <>< Paul

The list is set to hold messages that do not have the <list-name> in
either the To: or CC: field of the message.  This setting is
configurable (in the Web-admin) for the list.

"Implicit destination" means that the email got to the list either via a
BCC: or through some mail-forwarding mechanism.

HtH - Jon Carnes