[Mailman-Users] Installing Mailman

Tentra List Support mm at tentra.com
Tue May 27 18:18:17 CEST 2003

I am afraid I'd have to agree with Dirk. I think most of the subscribers on
this list REALLY like to help others - I know I do. But this is not a Linux
tutorial mailing list and a basic knowledge of Unix is necessary. This IS a
situation where you should either hire someone or get your hands on a Linux
test box and have LOTS of time on your hands to experiment.

David Blomquist
Principal, Tentra IT Solutions