[Mailman-Users] subscriber problems users interface vs admin interface

Adam Lipson adaml at jbase.com
Fri May 30 16:51:13 CEST 2003

If someone subscribes via the web interface they don't show up in the user list.  If I add them via the administrative web interface they do show up.  Any reason why these two act differently I have not blocked anyone from subscribing and no approval is needed?  Also, and I think because of this the users were not getting the email that was sent to the list, but were getting the messages via the news reader via INN.  Can anyone explain why this happens?

Thanks,
Adam