[Mailman-Users] subscriber problems users interface vs admininterface

Adam Lipson adaml at jbase.com
Fri May 30 17:01:24 CEST 2003

I think I have narrowed down the problem to the list-request at server.com alias not working.  I copied and pasted the aliases into the /etc/aliases/ file and run newaliases.  There should not be anything else needed right?  Here are the aliases

techtrial:               "|/var/mailman/mail/wrapper post techtrial"
techtrial-admin:         "|/var/mailman/mail/wrapper mailowner techtrial"
techtrial-request:       "|/var/mailman/mail/wrapper mailcmd techtrial"