[Mailman-Users] MySQL MemberAdaptor.

Kyrian (List) kyrian-list at ore.org
Wed Nov 12 14:10:49 CET 2003

All,

http://kyrian.ore.org/MailmanMysql/

I accept absolutely no responsibility for the above ruining your
marriage, hairdo, life, dogs, cats, children, computer systems,
reputations, sanity, or indeed destroying the entire known universe.

However, it should allow you to use MySQL with Mailman 2.1+ for your
mailing list members.

The bounce detection and delivery status stuff is less than perfect, and
there could well be other problems.

Enjoy.

K.

PS. Feel free to report bugs in the code/suggest enhancements/offer help
to make it better via email (to me directly please), but I'm very
busy, so please don't expect them to get solved/incorporated
particularly quickly, and certainly don't even bother getting cranky
with me if it doesn't work because I'll probably just ignore you. Unless
you want to pay me for my time, of course ;-)

--
Kev Green, aka Kyrian.       "Be excellent to each other" -- Bill & Ted.
   Email: kyrian@ore.org              Web: http://kyrian.ore.org/