[Mailman-Users] Footer question

aaron aaron at mutualaid.org
Sat Nov 22 01:46:12 CET 2003

I'll try this one more time - would appreciate any guidance....

Hello.

I need to append a footer (w/unsubscribe info) to all Mailman messages
going out from my server. I need to do this in a way so that it is not
possible for list admins to modify the footer. Does anyone have any
suggestions?

I searched the list archives and found something about using
Decorate.py, to do this, but I have been unable to figure out how to
make this work.

I'm using Mailman 2.1.3 with Python 2.1.3. on FreeBSD.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Aaron