[Mailman-Users] Qrunner with 98% load

Wim Bonis bonis at bonis.de
Mon Oct 6 12:26:26 CEST 2003

Hello List,

I just upgrades my Server to mailman 2.1.3, and it basicly works, but some
messages trigger a 98% load of qrunner.

The messages are in qfiles/out and get renamed more than once in a second.
There is no log entry in logs or syslog.

I already read the archives about the "qrunner with over 90% CPU" subject.
But in that thread the people blame the MTA reporting a 451. I straced and
tcpdumped the qrunner, and it does not try to contact the MTA.

What else can i try to get more useful debugging output?

Wim Bonis             ,+'^'+,                 Telefon:06301-791868
          NetwerkAnalyse und SystemDesign         Fax:06301-791867
                       +,.,+                    Mobil:0170-5664234
email: bonis at bonis.de                      Kaiserslautern/Mehlbach

There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary
and those who don't.