[Mailman-Users] I have set up a Mailman mailing list . . ..

Heart Heart at pspbuddies.com
Mon Oct 6 08:04:47 CEST 2003

I can't find any help.  It's great, it's terrific, but . . . .
I can't find a way to make it do the ONE thing I need it to do.

I can't find any place to designate it to sow the archived messages in HTML format so the images can be seen and the attachments can be downloaded.

It probably isn't you job to explain the problem to me but maybe you could aim me at someone who can help.  The program is installed on my hosting service.
CSGreen