[Mailman-Users] All recipients refused

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Mon Oct 6 18:00:27 CEST 2003

Look in your MTA logs to see what they say. It could be that your
postfix is not setup to allow you to post or relay through it.  This is
probably an MTA issue.

I would say that you should check for Postfix listening on 127.0.0.1,
but if it's working for some lists then Postfix must be doing that
already.

Good luck - Jon Carnes