[Mailman-Users] Mailman vs Sympa

Gary C. New garycnew at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 9 11:08:05 CEST 2003

I've been looking into implementing a mailing list package and I think
I've narrowed them down to mailman or sympa.

I have a few questions regarding mailman and hope to find some answers here.

1.  What mail archiving software is recommend for use with mailman and
how difficult would it be to drop into a template?

2.  What is the recommended search tool to use with mailman, other than
htdig?

I would prefer using mailman, but sympa's integrated mail archiving and
search functions are a great incentive (I do like sf's implementation of
mailman and might consider it if its source was available to the community).

Thank you for your assistance.

Respectfully,

Gary