[Mailman-Users] Creating a simple subscriber interface

Brandon Ballheim brnll at comcast.net
Thu Oct 9 06:29:27 CEST 2003

Hi,

I'm looking to create a very simple user interface for my subscribers.  I am
creating an Announcement mailing list. I want to keep it simple because I
can't assume my users are very computer literate (think elderly grandmother
type).  Specifically I'd like to do the following:

*	Create a simple web-base form for the user to subscribe/unsubscribe
(requiring email address only).
I envision this would be a web form that would simply submit email to
Mailman.  I'm using AspMail 3.0.

*	Eliminate the need for any subscriber configuration.  Also, thereby
eliminate the need for passwords.

*	Could someone tell me where I could find some working samples (code
samples) for an implementation like the one I described?

I'd greatly appreciate any advice you could offer!

Thank you for your time,

-brnll