[Mailman-Users] Umbrella lists

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Wed Oct 15 17:50:06 CEST 2003

Sounds like you will be fine! An umbrella list is meant for you.

Do test it out with some test lists first.  You'll need to alert the
sub-lists that they may get a message that says it's to <Master List
Name>, and the sub-lists will need to accept that message as though it
were sent directly to the list.  Beyond that, I don't think there are
any other gotcha's.

Good Luck - Jon Carnes