[Mailman-Users] Code to view subscriber list on listinfo page

Christopher Adams chris.a.adams at state.or.us
Thu Oct 16 17:53:10 CEST 2003

  cd /lists/bin
  ./config_list -o list_name.txt list_name

  Edit junk.txt and add the following:
  # Increase viewable member list in Admin interface
  admin_member_chunksize = 100  (note: you can make this number whatever you
want, depending on the number of subscribers)

  ./config_list -i list_name.txt list_name
  rm list_name.txt