[Mailman-Users] Hosting companies

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sun Oct 19 01:53:06 CEST 2003

On Sat, 2003-10-18 at 17:50, Dale schibbelhut wrote:
> My current hosting company does not want Mailman on their servers. Other
> than that I am quite satisfied with their service. I am looking for a
> company that will host lists using mailman software. Does anybody have any
> recommendations.
> Thanks
> Dale

A friend of mine runs a hosting company (Tigertech.netmar.com) that does
Mailman for their customers.  The standard setup is for you to assign a
domain name to  their IP Address and then they setup that domain name on
their server as a virtual host.

That way it looks like the mailserver is simply a server in your local
domain.

They have a monthly limit of ~250,000 email message/month so that no one
can use the service for spam.

Contact is: Lisa Boyd (lcboyd at nc.rr.com)

Hope that is helpful!

Jon Carnes