[Mailman-Users] messages approved

Oscar E. Cabeza ocabeza at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 29 19:51:04 CET 2003

The problem is that I don't want to moderate the messages, but they are coming up for me to moderate them.  I do have the option under membership management set to 'no' and I don't see anywhere else I can set this list to be unmoderated.  Can you point me to the category it is under?
Thanks.

Oscar

Jon Carnes <jonc at nc.rr.com> wrote:
On Wed, 2003-10-29 at 00:18, Oscar E. Cabeza wrote:
> Hi. I'm having trouble finding the setting to set whether the messages are to
> be approved or not. I'm using Mailman 2.1.2 Can anyone help?
>
> Thanks a million.
>
> Oscar

That functionality is in multiple places, but if you want *all* messages
to be moderated, then look under Membership Management and toggle the
Moderate bit for every member of the list (there is a radio button that
will toggle the whole list).

Other than that look in the Privacy Option pages for various other
Moderation criteria.

Good Luck - Jon Carnes