[Mailman-Users] messages approved

John DeCarlo jdecarlo at mitre.org
Wed Oct 29 20:13:25 CET 2003

Oscar,

Here are some things to check.

1.  General Options.  Is Emergency Moderation set to Yes?
2.  Membership Management.  Moderation Bit.  Could it be that some
members have the moderation bit set?  You could check Off and Set it for
everyone.
3.  Privacy Options -> Sender Filters.  There are combinations of
settings here that would result in moderated messages.

HTH.

--

John DeCarlo, My Views Are My Own