[Mailman-Users] Sub Mailing Lists

McKeever, Chris tech-mail at prupref.com
Wed Sep 17 20:35:52 CEST 2003

I am trying to set up a sub set mailing list using Mailman.

For example:

AllBranch contains all the members in the branch
AllAgents contains all the agents

Allcompany would then be composed of allagents and allbranch

I have the other mailing lists set up as recipients for the allcompany list,
I have the allcompany set up as a moderator, mod bit unchecked and nomail
bit check (to stop infinite loop possiblity).

In theory, when you email allcompany, it forks out and sends to allbranch
and allagents.  However, the members on the allbranch and allagents do not
get any email.  If I add my account directly to the allcompany, that
delivers, but it doesn forward it along.

Am I missing something??

Thanks in advance