[Mailman-Users] Unsubscribe Email command

McKeever, Chris tech-mail at prupref.com
Thu Sep 18 06:00:14 CEST 2003

This is only a suggestion, but you could have a cron job (or similar) check
the email account and run a command (or url) off of the information in the
email...

just a thought..

Is there a reason why you are trying to avoid the admin-interface?  I made
some URI with the adminpw for easy subscribe and unsubscribe of users...If
you need the format, let me know, but it seems you are looking for a pure
email method..