[Mailman-Users] most secure final config

wslepecki wslepecki at 360-retail.com
Tue Apr 6 02:48:10 CEST 2004

Quick newbie question.  I am finishing installing a mailman server and I
have a security/config question.  What ports do I need to open through
my firewall, which direction, and how do I set up DNS.

If im hunch is right, in the firewall, I open smtp out, pop3 in, and the
server will work.  I don't want to open smtp in because I don't want
people to hijack my smtp server.  Then again, does mailman have smtp?

Im tired and lost on this, how do I set this up with the maximum amount
of security.

Thanks
Willie