[Mailman-Users] repost of SimpleCookie error

Michael D. Mikkelsen mikk at microbsys.com
Tue Apr 13 19:34:25 CEST 2004

Please forgive the repost of this question.  Still hoping for help.

Hello all,

I found this "SimpleCookie" error in the mailman list archive, but the
answer (deleting all cookies) didn't work for me.

Problem:  Since upgrading to 2.1.4, all my lists are up and running just fine, but
logging onto any admin page results in the following message
(after giving password):

Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "/home/mailman/scripts/driver", line 87, in run_main
   main()
 File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Cgi/admin.py", line 88, in main
   cgidata.getvalue('adminpw', '')):
 File "/home/mailman/Mailman/SecurityManager.py", line 226, in WebAuthenticate
   print self.MakeCookie(ac, user)
 File "/home/mailman/Mailman/SecurityManager.py", line 239, in MakeCookie
   c = Cookie.SimpleCookie()
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'SimpleCookie'

Any insights would be appreciated.

TIA

--
Michael D. Mikkelsen