[Mailman-Users] Welcome message

Brad Knowles brad.knowles at skynet.be
Thu Apr 15 03:43:17 CEST 2004

At 6:09 PM -0700 2004/04/14, Jim Swift wrote:

>  How can I modify the part of the welcome message that is common to all
>  lists?

	I think you need to modify the template files that are included
with Mailman, but $DEITY only knows how they have been modified by
CPanel, or where they are now located.  If I am correct, then you
would need to have direct access to the system -- I'm pretty sure
that there's no way to modify these files from the web interface,
unless CPanel added that functionality.

	Unfortunately, the CPanel folks have been uncooperative, and our
ability to support them is pretty much nonexistent.

	See
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq06.011.htp>
for more information.