[Mailman-Users] Adding users via email - No confirmation wanted.

Darryl Harvey darryl at harvey.net.au
Wed Apr 21 14:34:56 CEST 2004

Sounds ok, but.

It's not a once off, it's an ongoing thing.
They confirmation emails will cause havoc to our 500+ staff that will
receive them, we don't want them to get ANY email about the list.

Getting closer, surely there must be some way to do it.

If you can do it via the web interface, why not via the email interface??

Any Mailman developers monitor this list ??

Darryl